Thanks for becoming a Dance for PD supporting member.
You'll be able to enjoy the following resources, benefits and gifts:
All Professional Membership Resources
All Professional Membership Benefits plus:
- 20% off all media products
- Affiliate rate for Adult level classes at Mark Morris Dance Center
- Guaranteed early access to tickets for special events, screenings and performances
- Complimentary Dance for PD T-Shirt
- Complimentary copy of Capturing Grace
$224 of your membership is tax-deductible. To make your entire membership tax-deductible, select the 'waive gifts' option. You'll still receive all resources and benefits--just no gifts.
With your support, we are able to:
- Offer high-quality free weekly dance classes with live music in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and The Bronx for people with Parkinson’s, their families, friends and care partners.
- Replicate and nurture Dance for PD classes in more than 100 communities in 10 countries around the world
- Train teachers and administrators to be able to offer and sustain successful new Dance for PD classes in their own communities.
- Develop comprehensive educational and support resources for hundreds of dance teachers, participants, medical professionals, caregivers and administrative support staff.
- Create acclaimed, high-quality DVDs and CDs to allow people with Parkinson's to access our work in the comfort of their own homes or offices.
All contributions are processed through the Mark Morris Dance Group (Discalced, Inc.), which is a non-profit organization that has earned a four-star rating for Accountability and Transparency from Charity Navigator.
You may also mail your contribution, made out to Discalced, Inc. (Dance for PD), to:
Dance for PD Program
Mark Morris Dance Group
3 Lafayette Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
If you are interested in speaking with us about Planning Giving opportunities, please contact Michelle Amador, Director of Development, at or firstname.lastname@example.org.