"I am so impressed by the abundance of resources and support Dance for PD gives to its members. It's just what is needed, and more, to get launched as a Dance for Parkinson's teacher."
--Claire Rodill, Santa Fe, NM
Thanks for becoming a Dance for PD professional member.
You'll be able to enjoy the following resources and benefits:
All Basic Membership resources plus:
- Access to Members’ Toolkit
- Access to Dance for PD Private Blog
- Access to special Teaching Chatter group
- Access to Continuing Education modules and materials
- Access to Dance for PD Video Library of exercises
- Access to Music Resources and Playlists
All Basic Membership benefits plus:
- 10% discount on all Dance for PD workshops
- 10% discount for online e-learning program
- Professional discount of 15% off orders of 3 At Home DVDs or more
Your membership is fully tax-deductible.
With your support, we are able to:
- Offer high-quality free weekly dance classes with live music in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and The Bronx for people with Parkinson’s, their families, friends and care partners.
- Replicate and nurture Dance for PD classes in more than 100 communities in 10 countries around the world
- Train teachers and administrators to be able to offer and sustain successful new Dance for PD classes in their own communities.
- Develop comprehensive educational and support resources for hundreds of dance teachers, participants, medical professionals, caregivers and administrative support staff.
- Create acclaimed, high-quality DVDs and CDs to allow people with Parkinson's to access our work in the comfort of their own homes or offices.
All contributions are processed through the Mark Morris Dance Group (Discalced, Inc.), which is a non-profit organization that has earned a four-star rating for Accountability and Transparency from Charity Navigator.
All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
You may also mail your contribution, made out to Discalced, Inc. (Dance for PD), to:
Dance for PD Program
Mark Morris Dance Group
3 Lafayette Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
If you are interested in speaking with us about Planning Giving opportunities, please contact Michelle Amador, Director of Development, at or email@example.com.